As a member of the AT&T Sports Networks LLC design team, the Staff Motion Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to create a broad array of on-air graphics, show packaging, and animated elements within an established design framework to support our daily production of live events and packaged content.
Greater Denver Area
Mar 11, 2022
Animation design is an essential function of the ATTSN Creative Services department. We provide motion graphics that support over 1000 live sports events, and thousands of on-air promotional spots for insertion in all network broadcast logs.
- This individual will conceptualize, design, and execute animated graphics (video bumpers, GFX packages, animations + more) in support of a consistent and scalable brand image across the company.
- Develop and execute network brand strategy for on-air promotions, video marketing initiatives, corporate communications and live productions as assigned.
- Create compelling show packaging, graphics and production elements that conform to appropriate time and budget constraints for each project.
- Review designs and proofs with Creative Director, and end user to ensure that all specifications are met, and the best visual effect is achieved.
- Preserve AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brand values and ensure that all productions support AT&T corporate brand initiatives.
- Participate in creative brainstorming and in the development of on-air graphic design supporting AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brands.
- Consult with members of production and other internal clients to determine project needs, develop a project plan, and produce effective visual solutions.
- Manage all assigned graphic design projects from conception to completion, ensuring the highest quality of production standards.
- Provide status updates to Creative Services team members and internal clients on a regular basis and take ownership for keeping everyone on the same page.
- B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Media Production, or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a graphic design role for television or design agency required.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles and effectiveness across a multitude of platforms including print, television and web graphics.
- Extensive knowledge of Cinema 4D software or the equivalent 3D software required (Cinema 4D, Redshift, preferred).
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work autonomously to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized
- Competent in animation rigging
- This position is part of the Creative Services department based in Denver, Colorado, and reports to the Creative Director.
The Nice to Haves
- Flame or Nuke software competency a plus
- Advanced video and audio editing skills a plus
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus