Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is seeking a motivated and energetic Motion Designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both video and digital advertising.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jun 05, 2023
Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is seeking a motivated and energetic Motion Designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both video and digital advertising. Working within a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, the Motion Designer will create video design content for wide variety of assignments, across all video, mobile platforms, social media, and all emerging media platforms.
- Expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, high level of proficiency in After Effects, video motion graphics and compositing, 3D skills in Cinema 4D.
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the "Peacock" visual sensibility.
- Keep up to date with Peacocks brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
- Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished, and delivered accurately, on-time while working with highly analytical data driven assignments.
- Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
- Proficient compositing FX skills (green screen, keying, tracking, rotoscoping).
- Knowledge of video-editing, video production equipment, including cinema cameras, and still photography, a plus.
- Creative drive to explore brand new approaches to video storytelling.
- Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
- Excellent presentation skills. Impeccable typographic skills.
- Strong editorial sensibilities.
- 3+ years of experience in Motion Design.
- 3+ years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer preferred entertainment
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $80,000-$100,000