As a Motion Graphic Artist you will be situated within one of Deluxe’s most creative departments at the heart of Theatrical Versioning. You will be required to create 2D/3D foreign-versioned titles, animate and composite them for the major film studio's Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases.
London, United Kingdom
Jun 15, 2023
As a Motion Graphic Artist you will be situated within one of Deluxe’s most creative departments at the heart of Theatrical Versioning. You will be required to create 2D/3D foreign-versioned titles, animate and composite them for the major film studio's Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases. Producing bespoke title recreation indistinguishable from the original version. You will be working closely with the Digital artist team, and at times independently; you will manage each project from brief, through production and execution.
This role reports into the Head of Digital FX.
Role and Responsibilities
- Compositing and animation of graphics for re-versioning of Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases.
- Building composition projects with all the relevant source backgrounds and artwork.
- Create multiple formats for output; including 2D & Stereoscopic 3D (on occasion) Digital Cinema, Online and downstream deliverables.
- Maintaining the internal schedule of all creative projects. Ensuring that all Work Orders are updated and completed.
- Researching specific effects related to titles received, keeping up to date with latest trends and styles within the industry.
- Deliver final shots and sequences that are creatively and technically industry leading.
- Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years' production experience working in the Film or Broadcast Industry.
- Broad knowledge of software common to post-production and graphics industries.
- Experience of project management and meeting deadlines.
- You must be highly organised and understand the importance and impact of deadlines on companies’ production and workflow.
- To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about film and have good compositing and animation skills.
- You should be an experienced ‘all-rounder’ able to turn your hand to a variety of design challenges with limited day-to-day supervision.
- You should ideally have operational experience in a Production or Post-production Facility environment.
- You have exceptional attention to detail whilst maintaining a vision to succeed the role.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Mocha Pro
- Experience of working with particles in 2D/3D would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Java Scripting and AE expressions also a plus.
- MS Office knowledge as standard.