Cross-functional role as a designer, producer, photographer, and editor.
Greater Atlanta Area
Sep 06, 2022
- Design motion and still graphics for broadcast, digital, social, and internal projects
- Designer of traditional print and digital assets
- Develop graphics packages for specials, documentaries, and news coverage/content
- Write creative briefs and production plans to keep projects on time and on message
- Position direct reports to commercial production supervisor with a dotted line to creative director and marketing director
- Sharp eye for editing and design, particularly with typography and motion graphics / animation
- Ability to ‘get things done,’ sometimes with little or no direction or supervision
- Solid organization and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Manage, prioritize, and track multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to “think on your feet” and adapt to last-minute changes
- Independently identify, assess, and solve problems or improve processes
- 3D and print design skills a plus
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing a plus
- 5+ years hands-on experience at a medium-to-major broadcast TV station or at a corporate marketing / creative agency
- Art school or degree in art design
- Ability to paint a plus but not necessary
- Portfolio that shows demonstrated skills with motion/graphic design, video editing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Must be willing to work in Atlanta, GA. This is not a remote position. Hybrid is negotiable for specific situations.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when needed, including nights, weekends, or holidays
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.