The Motion Graphics Artist conceptualizes, designs, and executes 2D and 3D animations for internal development projects and client needs.
San Francisco Bay Area
Aug 31, 2023
The Motion Graphics Artist conceptualizes, designs, and executes 2D and 3D animations for internal development projects and client needs. Responsible for creating compelling 2D and 2.5D motion graphics in After Effects, but also for developing 3D scenes and integrating renders into the comp.
What You’ll Do
- Works with production team (Art Director, VFX Supervisor) to execute the desired look of 3D projects
- Assists with storyboarding and creative compositions/shot set-up
- Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions
- Maintains a consistent level of productivity while meeting production deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Communicate potential or discovered design and production issues/concerns to Production Team
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work as a motion graphic designer or a degree in Design (could be from a Trade School)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and highly proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Must have excellent design, layout, typography and color theory skills
- Maya or Blender experience is a plus
The hiring range for this position in San Francisco is $80,600 to $100,800 per year.