Fox Entertainment's Visual Innovation Studio (VIS) is looking for Motion Graphics Designers to design and create graphic elements to help support national marketing campaigns and drive viewership.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 11, 2022
Our designers create show specific graphic packages, over air graphic elements and brand-based collateral that is delivered to millions of viewers across FOX Entertainment properties.
Motion Graphics Designers at FOX Entertainment work with a team of self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun. We are strongly supported with access to the latest industry tools and encourage out of the box thinking and creative problem solving. We work a hybrid schedule and are in the office about 60% of the time to collaborate and make things happen.
In order to be considered you must attach a link to your portfolio.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and animating motion graphic design elements for broadcast
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D
- Knowledge of Arnold a plus
- General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
- Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the Entertainment industry
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in a Motion Graphics Designer or Senior Designer role
- Experience with cloud-based production and postproduction environments, collaborative workflows, and use of applications and tools in these environments
- Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication skills and well organized