This role is responsible for the production of video and audio projects to support A+E Multiplatform initiatives, including linear and digital short, mid, and longform videos.
Greater New York City Area
Jul 14, 2022
The ideal candidate is a fan of A+E programming.
They have experience producing short, mid, and/or longform video content and will excel in the production of multiplatform video projects for various internal clients.
They will report to and support Sr. Producers across brands (History, A&E, Lifetime) and across platforms (SVOD, AVOD, YouTube)
They will produce both original content as well as repurpose existing content and IP into new formats.
They will be expected to produce content to the highest creative standards within budget and on time.
They will be expected to assist in all facets of production as needed including: research, rights management, production and post management, data management, and other tasks in support of senior staff.
- · BA/BS Degree
- · 3 years experience as an AP or Producer on short, mid, or longform digital and/or linear projects.
- · Experience both field and post producing ideal
- · Experience working with talent preferred
- · Strong scripting/story skills. Story producing credits a plus.
- · Experience with crime, documentary, lifestyle, unscripted, and history content a plus
- · Experience with narrative and editorial content a plus
- · Experience working with repurposed content a plus.
- · Experience working within a network environment a plus.
- · Familiarity with Premiere and Adobe Suite
- · Strong time/project management and multi-tasking skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- · Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
- Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like AirTable and Excel
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
- Strong oral and written communication skills