TelevisaUnivision Communications Inc, the leading Spanish-language content and media company in the U.S. is seeking a Seasonal Music Composer, responsible for providing any required sounds to accompany screen action, work closely with the production mixer, sound supervisor, the editor, and the director to create original sound elements.
Audio / Music / Sound
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Nov 16, 2022
The Music Composer most be experienced sound editors to often carry out the managerial role. Able to supervise the work of the entire sound postproduction process and having a specialized role in creating the sound concept for the production.
- Use systems which could include UE4 Blueprints, Max MSP or other visual logic systems compose and engineer music
- Assist in post-production by improving sound quality or adding sound over video record, layer and produce sounds and sound effects for a desired impact
- Spot, arrange and edit audio into video or other delivery mechanisms.
- A love of and curiosity for sound
- The ability to research and pitch your ideas to senior colleagues
- an understanding of how sound works alongside other elements, including set, lighting, moving image, or an interactive virtual world
- The ability to record in a studio and on location
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving know-how
- The capability to mix in a variety of formats including Stereo Dolby Ames as well as spatial audio
- Abilities in a range of post-production skills, including editing and mastering
- Knowledge of acoustics
- An understanding of equipment set up and calibration
- Fluency in MMOD and/or Wwise as interactive audio solutions for a range of media
- Competency in the use of Max MSP and Pure data for music composition and multimedia programming
- Video editing skills including Premier Pro, Final Cut, Avid and Avid media Composer
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time