Responsible for producing all elements of newscasts-- including leads, stories, teases and breakouts.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Mar 09, 2023
- Strong writing and show production skills are required.
- Must have strong editorial knowledge and be an active decision maker, including working with Anchors, Reporters, Assignment Editors, Associate Producers, Directors and Managers.
- Responsible for producing all elements of newscasts-- including leads, stories, teases and breakouts.
- Experienced in mining social media information and producing elements for broadcast.
- Must be an experienced leader in coverage and execution of live and breaking news event coverage.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Communications required.
- Five (5) or seven (7) years’ television news experience in medium to major market.
- Excellent communication skills, solid news judgment and strong writing skills required.
- Strong research/data recovery skills.
- Must be capable of using news computer systems and be familiar with television and digital production techniques.
- Must be capable of working and performing well under deadline pressure.