NewsNation, America’s fastest-growing cable news network, is looking for an Associate Producer to join the Creative Marketing team in the Windy City.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Chicago Area
Jan 12, 2023
Our ideal candidate is a bright, motivated team player with a sharp eye for detail, a passion for creativity and innovation, and the ability to write attention-grabbing copy and edit compelling visuals into effective promotional spots.
The Associate Producer will work closely with the Creative Directors, Production and Media Assets managers, and Editors and Producers.
Be a part of something special as we work to grow the newest voice in cable news, providing unbiased, fact-based News for All America.
Please send us your best work and resume today!
As part of the Chicago-based NewsNation Creative Marketing team, you’ll:
- Assist Producers and Creative Directors with assigned projects
- Assist with external distribution for distinctive content for NewsNation
- Produce, edit, and create video elements for air, web, and social media
- Attend daily editorial meetings
- Write, produce and edit daily news teases
- Coordinate graphic production with our design team as needed
Perform Other Responsibilities And Tasks As Assigned:
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours (i.e. nights and weekends)
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines daily
- Strong desire to learn new skills and an innovator
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Practical experience with filming, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop