We're accepting applications for Nuke Compositors of all levels and have a strong training program to help team members gain skills and master methodologies.
Our Nuke Compositing team works collaboratively with other departments on a variety of traditional and complex visual effects work: set extension, keying, cg integration, rig removal, matte painting, screen replacement, paint outs, tracking, and roto.
We're accepting applications for Nuke Compositors of all levels and have a strong training program to help team members gain skills and master methodologies. Need to be self sufficient in problem solving and able to complete shots from the ground up with minimal instruction. Attention to detail, deadlines, and ability to properly organize and plan goals is important. Have a complete understanding of film making techniques and terminology, and a keen eye for color, composition, and detail.
All contracts begin with a two-week trial period to formally assess skill level and gauge fit within our team and pipeline.
- Exceptional eye for creativity and photo reality
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, with attention given to multiple projects and deadlines
- Looking for candidates who are passionate about film/tv post-production with a great attitude and excitement for continued learning.
- Must have a functional knowledge of Nuke. Experience with Mocha, After Effects, or Camera Tracking Software is a plus.
- All candidates are required to take and pass our Compositing Test.
Hiring Salary Range: USD $20 - $45 hourly