Reporting to the Sr Art Director, this position is responsible for the art direction of product, brand and lifestyle photography for use in digital retail assets, as well as other marketing, corporate, brand, advertising and merchandising initiatives.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Oct 06, 2022
Delivers photography that aligns with HSN brand guidelines, is optimized for the asset and platform, supports the business-provided list of selling features and strategies, and meets all business objectives.
Who we are
We develop compelling, on-brand creative to support established business direction and/or promotions. We ensure successful execution of photography concepts by working on set and collaborating with the photographer and stylist.
- Proven ability to art direct compelling product and lifestyle photography for digital marketing. Strong understanding of composition, models, imagery and asset types.
- Experience in retail (product and lifestyle) art direction. Some fashion experience preferred.
- Experience in e-commerce/branding in the retail industry.
- Thorough understanding of best photography practices for digital media. (Site, organic social, etc.)
- Ability to think creatively, yet work quickly. Calmness under pressure with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project coordination skills.
- Skilled problem solver who can effectively balance business and creative needs.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with ability to effectively partner with all cross-functional teams. Ability to work with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently. Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and team mentality.
- Ability to be on call occasionally, including weekends.
- Working knowledge of various computer programs and skills, including Capture One, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
What You Bring
- Education: Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience: Three to five years demonstrated experience working as an art director within a photography studio. Retail experience preferred.