WWL-TV is seeking a Studio Camera Operator position to serve in a variety of production crew positions during live news broadcasts and recorded studio and remote productions.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New Orleans Area
Mar 17, 2022
- Perform floor manager duties during live and taped productions.
- Ability to be an effective communicator and liason among directors, producers, and on-air talent.
- Operate teleprompter.
- Operate Jib camera and Steadicam.
- Assist in set and light of both studio and remote projects.
- Regular maintenance of studio facilities and remote equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Operations Manager.
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Ability to work mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. plus with or without assistance.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Medium work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.