Fox Sports is looking for a Part-time Freelance Media Technician who has knowledge and hands-on experience in broadcast processes, systems, and operations. As the Part-time Freelance Media Technician, you are available to work 24/7 in shifts.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 02, 2023
Fox Sports is looking for a Part-time Freelance Media Technician who has knowledge and hands-on experience in broadcast processes, systems, and operations. As the Part-time Freelance Media Technician, you are available to work 24/7 in shifts. Under general supervision, you will be responsible for all LTO requests made by Fox. This includes inserting and externalizing LTO tapes from the Quantum/Stornext environment, shelving and organizing tapes, as well as alerting management when stock is needed. You will also monitor the Media Asset Management systems to ensure restores are successful and tag media as necessary.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill LTO media and metadata needs for several internal and external stakeholders such as production, post-production, broadcast operations media asset management systems, as well as at the media service desk, phone, or email
- Process requests through media management systems and tag metadata when required
- Complete client requests on time, as well as tasks that are assigned in iNews
- Receive deliveries of tapes and notify stakeholders of receipt
- Communicate with Production, Post Production, and the Assignment Desk to ensure all workflows are properly executed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1-2 years digital media experience
- Strong organizational skills, customer services skills, and the ability to work effectively under daily time constraints in a fast-paced and high-pressure work environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, and aptitude to communicate with all levels of management
- MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Slack Knowledge of media asset management systems and LTO workflows
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Available to work weekends and holidays
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $20.00-20.00 per hour.
Day, Evening, Overnight