NFL: The candidate must have extensive knowledge of Telemetrics robotic system and demonstrate the ability to frame, focus, and zoom while tracking focus.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 26, 2022
The candidate must have extensive knowledge of Telemetrics robotic system and demonstrate the ability to frame, focus, and zoom while tracking focus. Must have an understanding of lighting concepts and equipment. A comprehensive understanding of the principles of video operations, including white balancing, shading and color correction is a must. Must have active participation in setting up and breaking down a show
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Telemetric Robotic system including, but not limited to controls, programming and other robotic camera features.
- Work with Director on developing creative ways to integrate and use Steadicam for studio or remote produced shows.
- Work with Technical Director, and Video Engineer to ensure cameras are set up & faxed. This includes verifying camera movement, tallies & camera returns
- Interface with the Engineering and Operations department regarding equipment maintenance issues
- Maintain Telemetrics system while suggesting improvements and new technologies
- Lend creative input to Production staff where appropriate, to enhance production value.
- Work with Stage Manager & other studio personnel to keep studio clean and organized
- Fill in for studio stick, hand held, and jib camera operations for live or tapes studio productions as needed
- Possess intimate knowledge of all studio equipment, sets and technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of signal path, routers, patch bays and bulkhead connectivity
- Minimum of 5 years Robotic camera experience at a network level, specializing in studio shows is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years camera experience for live multicamera broadcasts
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills required
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude & leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities a must
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Effective communication
- Positive attitude
Sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
Terms /Expected Hours of Work:
- Flexible schedule to include early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays
- Less than 29 hours/week when needed
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.