Gwinnett County: The Video Production Assistant supports the Communications Department’s Multimedia & Video Production Division.
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 02, 2022
The assistant is responsible for providing all aspects of video production support to include shooting and editing video, graphics creation, live video production, and encoding content for distribution on various communications channels. The ideal candidate would be able to come up with creative and innovative ways to reach our residents and employees through video.
- High school diploma or GED
- Video production knowledge/experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder) or similar non-linear editing software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills