In collaboration with COEs and People & Organization Business Partner and Manager, represent a holistic, integrated People function to the local market/function/site.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 17, 2023
- In collaboration with COEs and People & Organization Business Partner and Manager, represent a holistic, integrated People function to the local market/function/site.
- You will be the business's contact for the People function, escalating to People & Organization Business Partner and Manager, relevant COEs.
- Provide local insights and perspectives to People & Organization Business Partner and Manager and COEs, to ensure local matters are addressed and considered.
- Use relevant information / COE metrics / indicators, to gain insight on local people issues, to provide leadership teams with the appropriate clarity for People related programs and priorities.
- Participate and collaborate in functional team member Business Improvement Groups/Action Planning Groups.
- Provide a local contact to delivery People solutions, supporting the COEs on the localization and execution of People deliverables.
- You will report to the People Team Manager.
- You understand a range of People disciplines
- Use People data to inform deliverables
- Develop broad, yet detailed, understanding about teams
- Change management delivery
- Consult, facilitate and work across function/market areas and with all organizational levels
- Thought and influence leadership and trusted advisor on People issues
What You Bring
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, advanced training/degree in a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of total business experience, in areas of Human Resources and Organization Effectiveness or other related experience is required.
- Previous generalist experience as an HR Advisor / Partner operating at a level of guiding / influencing leaders up to and including Director level.
Salary: $56,500.00 – $101,500.00