KFOR-TV: We are looking for an enthusiastic Photographer to add to our award-winning team.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
Aug 25, 2022
You should be a creative storyteller and a motivated team player, two years news gathering experience is preferred. This is not a one-man-band position. You will develop stories with a reporter and give input throughout the development of your story. Between our 2 stations we produce 9 1/2 hours of news a day so don't apply if you aren't ready to work. We maintain high photojournalistic standards and believe in giving feedback that encourages development. Live truck knowledge is helpful, but we will train no matter what your previous experience. A clean driving record is a must.
1. Ensures the highest quality pictures and sound for all stories shot.
2. Works alone or with a reporter/anchor/producer/or writer to produce the story for air.
3. Operates bonded cellular and ENG microwave equipment.
4. Maintains inventory of all assigned equipment and responsible for its upkeep.
5. Responsible for the maintenance of station assigned vehicle.
6. Submits story ideas daily.
7. Must be available to station promotion events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. A valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
2. Have experience with nonlinear editing systems.
3. Ability to carry and operate equipment weighing over 65 pounds.
4. Must be able to work under extreme pressure, stress and deadlines.