As a Photographer at Grandin Road, you will represent our brand. You will work with several products, including indoor and outdoor items, hard and soft goods, models, and even pets.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Dec 26, 2023
As a Photographer at Grandin Road, you will represent our brand. You will work with several products, including indoor and outdoor items, hard and soft goods, models, and even pets. Whether in a studio or on location, you will use your creativity and expertise to achieve multiple styles, moods, and lighting to capture images that reflect the unique Grandin Road brand identity.
You will be located in West Chester, Ohio
Who We Are
A resource since 2003 for celebrating every season, Grandin Road offers a broad assortment of products ranging from home furniture and accessories to seasonal celebration décor, all offered with a commitment to quality, service, value and customer satisfaction. Grandin Road is part of the Cornerstone brands – four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands that deliver inspirations that help customers enjoy, enhance and celebrate life.
- You will make sure their images reflect our brand guidelines, follow the web style guide, name their files correctly (according to our file naming convention guide), and submit all files promptly.
- You will need to travel for out-of-town photo shoots and work both day and evening hours depending upon our needs.
- You will also have the skills to capture video footage and stay up to date on the latest trends for both photography and video
- You will report to the Creative Director
- Capture high-quality product/editorial imagery and video footage while maintaining the Grandin Road brand standards.
- Follow processes for photography and production, and find solutions to adjust to challenges.
- You will manage several projects at that same time
- Represent the studio in meetings, collaborating and communicating with teams from Merchandise, Digital, Creative, Finance, and planning.
- You will manage the workflow of assistants, freelancers and, stylists to manage all logistical details to ensure Style Guides are being followed (Stay on Brand), and within budget
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of Commercial photography related experience
- BFA in Photography
- Excellent technical understanding of photography, proficiency in digital photography,digital camera operation, DSLRs, and med/large formats with digital backs
- Excellent understanding of Video capture, composition, lighting, and stories needed to complete an edited video.
- General understanding of Media Bank.