A Physical Production Coordinator, Series supports Physical Production executives by focusing on series in development, pre production, and production.
A Physical Production Coordinator, Series supports Physical Production executives by focusing on series in development, pre production, and production. They report to the Executive Director Physical Production, Series.
Sony Pictures Animation is a pre-production animation studio based in Culver City, California, creating both feature animation and animated series with artists from around the world. We pride ourselves on empowering filmmakers to lead the creative process, and allowing the hand of the artist to be truly felt, with the goal of producing bold and innovative visual storytelling.
● Organize and schedule meetings across multiple series in production and development.
● Attend relevant pre production and production meetings and take notes.
● Coordinate travel for production.
● Manage and complete expense reports.
● Order office supplies for the department.
● Foster trusting and open relationships with productions.
● Keep the Physical Production Executive informed by providing accurate and timely information.
● Serve as a liaison to connect and provide information between internal and external groups.
● Gather, maintain, distribute documentation and resources.
● Under guidance of the Executive Director of Physical Production, Series, assist in maintaining series schedules and relevant production reports.
● BA or BS degree preferred
● Previous animation office or production experience.
● Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Good follow through on projects.
● Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced department.
● Able to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
● Take direction when needed and also take the initiative where applicable.
● Trustworthy and able to maintain a high level of discretion.
● Ability to work with both in-person and remote groups.
● Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Photoshop, Word,Excel and Google Suite.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $44,800 to $58,800.