Warner Bros. Pictures, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Post Production department. Successful candidate will support the Head of Feature Post Production and the Feature Post Production department.
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Maintains a strong organizational digital filing system, requiring thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and their associated materials; including, but not limited to, schedules, budgets, workflow charts, crew deals, scripts, etc.
- Drafts and edits revisions to schedules and budgets on assigned projects.
- Helps track and traffic elements between productions, post-facilities and the Studio. Assists with the delivery for all project-related elements required for the distribution of assigned films in concert with the Supervisor, Department and the Production.
- Acts as gatekeeper and handles administrative duties for Digital Dailies & Screening application (PIX) across all features; including but not limited to adding individual users and creating & sending playlists.
- Performs general administrative duties, including answering, placing and rolling calls, tracking call logs, preparing expense reports, distributing and organizing mail, photocoping, courier requests, drive-ons, filing, ordering and maintaining office supplies, etc.
- Coordinates daily schedule of key activities including scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, and managing various communications & screenings with chairman’s office, senior executives, and cross-divisional partners for all features in post.
- Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations. Arranges visitor access, greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives.
- Manages and updates shared documents such as feature status, screening schedules, executive feature assignments, key dates, etc.
- Develops and maintains numerous databases, contact lists, manuals, and departmental calendar.
- Composes memos and correspondence; follows up on all correspondence.
- Supports Head of Post with all MPA related duties, such as:
- Liaisons with the MPA to handle submissions and schedule screening dates for all features.
- Assists in managing and vetting scripts for the MPA.
- Coordinates and attends key meetings with the MPA to take notes and track the rating process.
- Distributes final rating to key executives and filmmakers.
- Books travel arrangements and submits expenses.
- Creates and manages special projects and documents as required.
- BA/BS degree, in related field preferred.
- Prior coordinator or executive assistant experience preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in production or post production.
- Working knowledge of post production/understanding of technical terms and processes.
- MAC/PC Proficiency, advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PIX; adept at learning new cloud-based platforms.
- Must be organized in maintaining filing systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, tactfully communicating issues in a professional manner with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prepare clear & concise reports etc. for presentation to senior management.
- Must pay close attention to detail, understand written & oral instructions, maintain confidentiality, and problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
- Confident enough to ask questions.
- Excellent organizational & follow-through skills.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and meet deadlines. Looking for good attitude and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time
But Wait, There’s More!
Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
Access to in-house learning and development resources
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands