The Washington Commanders' Brand Entertainment Studio is looking for a “Post-Production Editor/ Videographer” to join the Production Team. The Post-Production Editor/Videographer is primarily responsible for filming all football related content and editorial video content for Washingtoncommanders.com and all social platforms.
Mar 08, 2022
Working with our production team, this position will be responsible for developing story ideas and creating unique content.
The post-production editor/videographer will play a crucial role in the growth of our studio team. You will work with other leads in the studio to create industry-leading content for our channels, branded and sponsored content. You will also ensure that content is compelling and relevant to a target audience, as well as aligned with brand style guides and best practices. The post-production editor/videographer will be responsible for capturing footage in the field and creating multiple pieces of video content that will live across our O&O channels and brand partner channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with creatives and producers to edit raw footage to create dynamic and compelling content.
- Shoot and capture video surrounding the Washington Commanders and other departments
- Work to develop and implement new video editing and graphics styles and new formats for our video content
- Organize, set up, and breakdown equipment when needed
- Meet the look and feel of The Washington Commanders branding.
- Bachelor’s degree in production or related degree is required.
- 3+ years professional experience in related position
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Software.
- Experience with various video cameras including Arri Amira, Canon, and Lumix.
- Able to work evening, weekends and holidays