The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 06, 2022
These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Fall Internship is from September through December and all candidates must be able to 12-30 hours a week.
- Attend weekly post-production/production staff meetings to discuss the post status on all shows
- Help with the daily function of the office; answer phones, file, assist the coordinators, etc.
- Post Facilities Tour (Sound Mixing Stages, Foley stages, ADR Stages, and Scoring Stage)
- Shadow Post Executives on their projects
- Attend Final DCP (Digital Cinema Package) screenings for quality check purposes.
- Attend voice-over (ADR) sessions with our loop group actors on various projects.
- Assist with organizing and scheduling voice-over sessions.
- Assist with the assembly and distribution of contracts for voice-over actors
- Learn how to create post production schedules
- Learn to write purchase orders
- Attend a Color Timing (DI) session at Deluxe
- Discuss screenings and the process of setting up DCP screenings
- Discuss PIX, VUE, screeners, and Aspera as it relates to viewing and sending post material.
- Review delivery schedules and requirements.
- Create a workflow chart that illustrates how the post process works.
- Learn the latest technology, cameras, lab process, and sound formats
- Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills