You will be working in an internal Post-Production facility within Universal Pictures International, primarily servicing material for distribution, marketing and operations departments across UPI, UPCG and other film groups.
London, United Kingdom
Aug 02, 2022
- You will be editing, encoding, and delivering short and long form video content.
- Liaising directly with clients and ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality.
- You will be handling highly sensitive material and expected to adhere to the strictest content protection and anti-piracy guidelines at all times.
Shift work will be required.
- Some experience working within a Post-Production environment or facility
- Proficiency using Avid Media Composer and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of encoding, codecs and digital transfer protocols
- Experience in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to relay and communicate technical information to key stakeholders
- An awareness of the importance of content protection
- An understanding and interest in the film industry as a whole
- Knowledge of baseband/physical workflows
- Experience in using After Effects, Cinema 4D and/or other motion graphics software
- Some experience editing sizzles, TV spots and social spots
- Experience in audio mixing and/or picture grading
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, with excellent organisational skills