Proper Television is looking for post-production supervisors.
Toronto, ON, Canada
May 18, 2022
Project Type: Projects
Job Date: Ongoing
Union Status: Non-Union
Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications but have sufficient experience.
- Collaborate with series producers to maintain edit schedules and keep them on track.
- Provide oversight and support as needed for picture editorial, sound editorial, internal screenings, and scheduling.
- Monitor music, image and video licensing usage from stock libraries and reporting.
- Manage all deliverables for the series and ensuring deliverables adhere to the technical specifications provided by the broadcaster.
- Deliverables include formatting show credits, compiling set pictures, music cue sheets, prepping files for online, and preparing files for archive, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the offline and online, colour correction and audio mix.
- Must have ability to organize, prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Flexible with an ability to think proactively and efficiently in high pressure environments.
- Willingness to work evenings/weekends, when necessary, with short notice.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-production experience.
- Experience working with Avid Media Composer, Word, Excel, is a must.
Please send your CV via email to Rusty Miller
To apply for this job email your details to RMiller@ProperTelevision.com