Are you an experienced Post-Production Supervisor interested in working on an incredible project for a major studio?
Disney is seeking an experienced Post-Production Supervisor in London to start work on a Disney project that will film in early Spring. The studio is reviewing candidates for this exciting opportunity now.
POST PRODUCTION / EDITORS / DIGITAL EFFECTS SERVICES
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Post Production Supervisors are tasked with supporting productions to create powerful, emotional, funny, and dramatic animated stories that enrich our member’s experience. The successful candidate will help to oversee and manage the Post department and team for their project(s) and serve as the liaison for that team with cross functional partners. They will also work with the show Production teams to understand production schedules, current status, and resources available.
What You'll Do
- Create and maintain healthy working relationships with creators, show runners, execs, editors, and out-of-house vendors in order to produce and deliver the finest quality product within the given time frame and budget of the project
- Manage the post schedule as well as making sure all scheduling and budgetary concerns (as they relate to post production) are addressed and communicated to all relevant parties
- Scheduling, management, and attendance at all Post Production-related meetings and sessions, including, but not limited to: animatics, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QCs
- Serve as liaison between edit staff and Disneyby helping to communicate any equipment needs/concerns as well as transfer updated information/changes of tool use or communication patterns as needed
- Manage the Animation Retakes process: notate, budget, and transmit retake notes and materials given by key creative and technical producers and send out to animation studio partners attached to the project
- Attend regular check-in meetings with Show Producers and Post Production Team, communicating any concerns or issues that may cause the production to miss delivery/exploitation dates or to fall outside of the agreed upon Post Production budget
- Oversee and ensure the generation and delivery of all post production delivery and archive elements to the Studio according to the provided delivery list
- Keep up to date on current and emerging technologies for post production, mastering, and distribution
What You'll Need
- 3-4 years of 2D or CG Animation Post Production experience
- General knowledge of the standard, professional editing systems for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, and Mastering is necessary
- General knowledge of the common media container formats and codecs for Picture and Sound
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps, and Photoshop is heavily preferred