Unique opportunity available for a creative, curious Producer looking to mix up their day-to-day News Producing by focusing on promotable, long-form stories a few days a week in addition to Producing a newscast.
Greater Milwaukee Area
Feb 02, 2023
You’ll assist the Investigative and Contact 6 (Consumer advocacy) team, by researching story ideas, writing, and producing segments. Are you willing to think outside the box and ask questions? Are you willing to dig until you have the answers? Are you organized, detail oriented and a great communicator? And are you ready to join a team that strives for excellence no matter how big or small the story? If you’re asking where do you sign up for a such a gig, you found it here!!
- You will research, write and uncover stories along with the Investigative and Consumer Division that will be impactful and attract a diverse audience.
- This is not just about producing for television anymore – it’s about all the unique channels available to us through social networking, online and whatever else comes down the road next.
- You will also produce fast-paced newscasts with urgency and accuracy.
- You need to embrace it all to be successful here!
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field with a minimum 3 years producing experience in a commercial television news operation.
- You must have a passion for storytelling and come to our editorial meetings with great story ideas!
- You must be flexible, organized, detailed and an excellent communicator.