Remedy Films: To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people. You’re a born and bred storyteller. You have an instinctual ability to grasp the big picture and are naturally gifted at bringing a story to life.
Greater Atlanta Area
Dec 27, 2023
To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people.
Who You Are:
You’re a born and bred storyteller. You have an instinctual ability to grasp the big picture and are naturally gifted at bringing a story to life. Multi-tasking is your favorite hobby and you have organizational skills that rival Marie Kondo. You can’t wait to get your hands dirty with a folder full of beautiful imagery and be able to narrow that imagery to create a moving story. You have leadership skills like a five star President and you know how run a meeting, a crew, and a budget. You are a self-starter and ambitious. Collaborating with a team energizes you.
What We Require:
- 6+ Years On Set Commercial Video Experience
- 6+ Years Managing Project Budgets
- Booking and Managing Large Crews
- Creating Pre-Pro and Production Treatments
- Managing Multiple Projects At Once
- Time Management for Teams
- Casting and Talent Management Experience
- Production Management Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Attention to Detail
What You Are Going To Do:
You will create Pre-Production and Production Treatments so that all crew, talent, and client involved is unified and on vision/brand for the project on production day. You’ll be responsible for every client video project ensuring that it stays within the clients vision, tone, and accomplishes their goals. You will run each production from start to finish.
Some responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Creative Director and Production team to ensure internal creative brainstorming sessions for all client projects are feasible.
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, budget, and signing off on these projects before they begin.
- Booking and managing crews, casting, talent, locations, and all other hiring aspects of each project.
- Working with Creative team on scripts and ensuring the script matches the overall goal of the client and project goals.
- Building production schedules
- Outlining a long-term working timeline for each project.
- Outlining a budget and working within its limitations.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Approving all decisions on props, sets, scheduling changes, etc.
- Resolving internal conflict during production