As a Producer, you will be responsible for producing features, profiles and other narrative elements for the Olympic Sales and Marketing team. This is a full-time staff position with an estimated end date in April 2026; the position remains at will.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Mar 23, 2023
- Research, pitch, and produce compelling athlete profiles and topical Olympic stories
- Write profiles, previews, lookbacks and explainers
- Create sponsored content that marries client thematics with Olympic content
- Collaborate with AVID editors and oversee all aspects of post-production
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Sports Television Production
- Proven profile/feature production experience
- Ability to balance multiple production projects simultaneously
- Ability to produce pieces of the highest quality under extremely tight deadlines
- High comfort level in the edit
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong storytelling skills, musical taste and editorial judgment
- Appreciation of feedback and willingness to make changes
- Appetite for evolving responsibilities
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends & holidays, as the needs arise.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.