CUMULUS MEDIA | (Atlanta, GA) has an immediate remote opening for a full-time Product Coordinator to provide data-centric support to the Sweet Deals/Trade Advertising Team.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Oct 30, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | (Atlanta, GA) has an immediate remote opening for a full-time Product Coordinator to provide data-centric support to the Sweet Deals/Trade Advertising Team. You’ll assist in the management of available products offered on CUMULUS-owned e-commerce platforms by offering a careful examination of all market deals from a quality assurance perspective; collaborating with internal market managers, vendors, and affiliate managers on current or potential deals; and providing backup support to the Market Planning Team. In addition, you get the opportunity to assist with the “big picture” in the form of analytics management, report-tracking, and other planning functions.
- Assist the SVP in creating content for new products and site maintenance.
- Controlling URLs for voucher-redeemed offers – heavy data entry.
- Serve as contact for customer service with vendors – provide sales information, assist with troubleshooting and other issues, etc.
- Serve as a backup for the Market Planning team.
- Ensuring order fulfillment by maintaining tracking reports; responsible for analytics.
- to vendors.
- Assist SVP in planning – holidays, seasonal, etc.
- Partner with leadership to improve development of associated products sites.
- Work with SVP and VP towards adding new products to local Company markets and affiliate sites.
- Provide quality assurance of deals before formal posting – ensuring that products are appropriately posted/mirrored in markets set to receive product offers.
- New vendor setup –client platform training, reports, W9 and EFT setup, refund and delivery policy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing/advertising and/or previous work with e-Commerce sites/software preferred.
- Strong computer skills and software-savvy – ability to learn multiple software programs easily.
- Troubleshooting basic user and fulfillment concerns.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills – information-gathering.
- Excellent, accurate data entry skills.
- Time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication – able to identify and communicate issues that require immediate attention.
- Must be a team player, with the ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and external clients equally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel extremely helpful