Under the direction of the Area Manager, you will research, pick, locate and prepare products for Commerce platforms, onsite at our West Chester, PA Studio Park headquarters. Product presentation skills are necessary as this position is important to the selling strategy/presentation of our products.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jan 29, 2024
Under the direction of the Area Manager, you will research, pick, locate and prepare products for Commerce platforms, onsite at our West Chester, PA Studio Park headquarters. Product presentation skills are necessary as this position is important to the selling strategy/presentation of our products. You will share the risk of cutting product from shows which results in lost revenue. After the show, you will count and inspect items returned from the set for damages or completeness before putting away. You will also investigate/research misplaced units, relabels and returns to inventory. You will then box all items for storage and safe retrieval. Another responsibility is to research items not returned from commerce teams by tracking, recording and documenting back to commerce teams regarding any missing units, while also notifying Inventory Control.
Thursday- Saturday, 6am-6:30pm
Wednesday- Saturday, 6am-4:30pm
- Research color and size availability, through company appropriate system, before pulling product. Physically obtain product totes, boxes or bags from location (includes oversized warehouse and jewelry), removes product from the tote or hanger and places on appropriate cart or rack.
- Examine products to ensure they are in optimum condition and working order. Ensure colors are exact match and call out any packaging/model changes to QA. An understanding of time sensitive display products that need longer prep times. The ability to compare the Long Description of the product to the actual product to maintain the quality standards set forth by QVC. This includes checking the basic functions of the product, the included accessories, and any other descriptions sited in the LD. This includes starting up electronics and testing functionality.
- Places orders for new samples from the appropriate distribution site when products are incomplete, quantity necessary for the show is not in location and product is damaged or in poor condition. Decide on best shipping method to meet show deadline and reduce courier expenses.
- Contacts buyers/vendors by email when products are not available in the distribution sites or they are last minute additions to the show. Coordinate delivery of exception buyer samples.
What You Bring
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience: 3+ years related warehouse or retail experience operating power equipment and using computerized Inventory Management systems.