The Product Photographer is responsible for producing Product Detail images for items on Dotcom and all QVC Platforms.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jun 29, 2023
The Product Photographer is responsible for producing Product Detail images for items on Dotcom and all QVC Platforms. Reporting to our Photography and Stylist Supervisor, the Production Photographer adheres to established standards and shooting techniques to ensure smooth operations and consistent quality in support of QVC imaging production across all platforms.
The shift will be either Tuesday through Saturday 9am-5pm or Sunday through Thursday 9a-5p. Weekend availability is required, and ability to work assigned schedule as dictated by the needs of the business.
- You will create product detail and photography content for all QVC platforms based on established Still Images Visual Standards (SIVS).
- You will be responsible for file naming, metadata, and back-up conventions.
- You will partner with your supervisor and studio management to facilitate the timely and accurate production of images as assigned.
- You will be responsible for timely completion of Pre-shoot, and completion of missing product details in support of the LIVE show, based on established timelines.
- You will create elevated product detail images for items, with the ability to follow creative direction. Other business related duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate's Degree in Photography or experience in related field.
- 3-5 years’ RECENT AND DIRECTLY related PROFESSIONAL experience in a SIMILAR STUDIO Photography role/environment required.
- Create elevated product detail images for products, with the ability to follow creative direction.
- Provide support assist/digital tech to lifestyle photography team when needed.
- Ability to support model shoots, product details and other special projects as assigned.
- Other studio duties as assigned – can include, but not limited to – monitor calibration; testing new standards; training new hires
- DEMONSTRATED Intermediate digital photography skills: Camera & lens basics, general use of imaging software, lighting basics, good composition, color correction, and Photoshop skills required.
- Working knowledge of Nikon, Capture One and Photoshop.