QVC has an exciting opening for an On-Call Product Photographer at its West Chester, PA location. Reporting to the Manager of Photography and Styling, you will be responsible for producing Product Detail images for items on Dotcom and all QVC Platforms.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jan 09, 2024
QVC has an exciting opening for an On-Call Product Photographer at its West Chester, PA location.
Reporting to the Manager of Photography and Styling, you will be responsible for producing Product Detail images for items on Dotcom and all QVC Platforms. Our established standards and shooting techniques will be used to ensure smooth operations and consistent quality in support of QVC imaging production across all platforms.
Candidates must be located in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- You will create Product Detail, photography content for all QVC platforms based on established Still Images Visual Standards (SIVS).
- You will follow File naming, Metadata, and Back up conventions.
- You will partner with Supervisor and Studio Management to facilitate the production of images as assigned.
- You will complete Pre-shoot, and missing product details in support of the LIVE show, based on established timelines.
- You will create elevated product detail images for TSV items, with the ability to follow creative direction.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Photography or related field.
- 3-5 years of RECENT AND DIRECTLY related PROFESSIONAL experience in a SIMILAR STUDIO Photography role/environment required.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ASSIGNED SCHEDULE AS DICTATED BY THE NEEDS OF THE BUSINESS:
- Sun.- Wed. 8am -6pm or Wed.-Sat. 8am -6pm
- DEMONSTRATED Intermediate digital photography skills: Camera & lens basics, general use of imaging software, lighting basics, good composition, color correction, and Photoshop skills required.
- Working knowledge of Nikon, Capture One and Photoshop
- Must include a link to your portfolio so we may view your work***