The Marvel Studios Features Department is looking for a Production Assistant with office experience to join the team. They will report to the Director of Physical Production in the features department and will support the production team as well as the various productions.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 11, 2022
- Initiates regular status updates with supervisor; prioritizes and maintains an ongoing task list to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Provides day-to-day support for the production and creative executives on projects in various stages of development, prep and production. Which can include comic book character research, organizing presentations, running occasional cinesync sessions for internal meetings and sometimes dailies. Also will include running small errands for executives such as car wash, bank deposits, and sometimes provide coffee, lunch & dinner requests
- Distribution and delivery of confidential materials such as scripts to local cast & crew for all Marvel Studios projects, this includes retrieving and shredding of previous documents delivered as well collating pages into scripts on site.
- Assist supervisor with office space preparation for new production crew starting up as well as reset the office space once productions depart. This can include ordering, returning or moving furniture, obtaining information needed for badges, IT requirements, drive-ons, etc.
- Maintains the specific daily requirements such as filling the paper trays in the Executive copier, conference rooms straightened in between meetings and at the end of the day; cleans, stocks and maintains the kitchen(s), this includes stocking the coffee supplies throughout the day, ensuring the counters are occasionally wiped down, as well as ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Accountable for expense & mileage reports, reconciling credit card statements and submitting expenses on a regular basis
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize while meeting strict deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task efficiently while maintaining professionalism under pressure
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality with cast, crew & executives you encounter
- Willingness to work overtime and occasionally some Saturday’s with short notice
- Safe driver with the knowledge to quickly navigate the city
- Looking for someone with a great attitude, motivated and with the desire to learn
- Previous production assistant experienced preferred