The Production Casting Coordinator will support the Casting department in scouting, corresponding with talent, agencies, studios, and production, along with coordinating and attending recording sessions for all projects associated with Lucasfilm Animation.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 19, 2023
The Production Casting Coordinator will support the Casting department in scouting, corresponding with talent, agencies, studios, and production, along with coordinating and attending recording sessions for all projects associated with Lucasfilm Animation. The ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated, team player with a desire to work and learn within Casting.
What You’ll Do
- Liaise with Casting Manager to schedule recording sessions in consideration of production deadlines and talent, studio, director availability
- Interface with agents/manager offices to check talent availability, book and confirm talent
- Book recording studios, voice directors, teachers for records
- Serve as liaison between recording studio and production staff
- Distribute scripts to talent, voice directors, and recording studios
- Manage/attend Record Sessions
- Prepare paperwork and reference materials for Record Sessions as needed (including Exhibit Gs, Station 12 Forms, and other standard department forms; request voice references when necessary)
- Maintain Casting Databases (including Master Cast List, Cast List Breakdown, Talent Avail Cast List)
- Maintain and track data with Finance (including Casting & Finance Tracker and POs)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with talent representatives, producers, directors, story editors, script supervisors, and recording studio personnel
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animation, Art, Film or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Casting for animation required and television experience preferred
- Experience in Casting or VO at a studio and/or Talent Agency required
- Requires excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow up/follow through skills required.
- Capable of handling high volume of activity and meeting deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with ability to efficiently problem-solve under deadlines
- Anticipates needs of the department and proactively completes necessary tasks and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in discretion and handling confidential matters
- Proficiency using Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc), GSuite, (Mail/Calendar etc), Adobe Acrobat Pro and Final Draft,
The hiring range for this position in Burbank is $56,929.60-$73,673.60. per year.