Go To Team: If you have the right hard working, team player attitude, we want you. We can train you to learn the rest.
Charleston, South Carolina Area
Jun 24, 2022
To start, we need someone willing to show up at the same time every day, working 9 am to 6 pm but we’re always available to our clients and crews. You’ll identify new clients while leveraging existing clients to build on success.
The big thing is, we need someone to WIN with us. If you understand crew positions for video shoots, video production gear and aren’t just an order taker then this is probably your position. We need someone with a great attitude. This is a logistics and operations position in need of a personality that clients want to work with. Candidate MUST have suitable office space and reliable internet.
- The Production Coordinator will support the Managing Partner, COO, GM, Production Manager and Production Staff in all aspects of video production and office management.
- 100% in person in our Mount Pleasant, SC office.
- This position is similar to a News Assignment Desk in a News Station
- There’s an ON CALL component to this position
- Individual will be required to schedule camera crews, field production personnel and equipment locally, regionally and nationally under heavy time pressure.
- Booking and researching crew positions, including making phone calls to crew, negotiating rates and confirming shoot requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with crew members, clients, and production staff.
- Following-up with crew on invoices and accurately entering invoices into Quick Books.
- Maintain database of crew and client information.
- Assist in marketing the company through various social media, giveaways, mailers, and promotions.
Skills and knowledge:
- Must be hardworking and be able to work great with a team
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to strict schedules.
- Knowledge of video production, freelance and/or broadcast news a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative when needed
- Able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing work environment
- Marketing or sales experience and prior TV/film/video production experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Internet, Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS Office and QuickBooks necessary
- Sits for long periods of time.
- Types and reads on a computer.
- Communicates in-person, by telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Organized & Hard Working
- Can Google before asking a question when the answer can probably be found on Google
- Will pick up the phone and call a human
- Actually likes content on television, digital, their phone… wherever
- Gives a damn – going deep with clients and associates to push for bigger and better ideas.
- Is fearless – thriving in an environment where failure is accepted as a stepping stone to greatness
- Cares deeply – building personal relationships with co-workers, clients and within the community
- Has integrity – doing the right thing no matter how hard it may be at times
- Never stops learning – taking the journey beyond their job title
Applicant must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com