Assist the Prod Sup, TV and/or Production Manager, TV with maintaining quotas and deadlines and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met on a CG Production.
Location Not Provided
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates shipping of materials to partner studios and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly.
- Manages day-to-day tracking in production database.
- Ensure procedures are followed to ensure workflow from Directors to Supervisors to Artists on the CG Production is as seamless as possible.
- Communicates effectively with artists regarding deadlines.
- Maintains daily output information of all departments.
- Facilitate communication with partner studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner.
- Perform daily check-ins with members of production, Artists and Supervisors to determine the status of work on the show.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information to Prod Sup, TV and/or Production Manager, TV.
- Respond to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials.
- Before materials are sent to partner studios, oversee the process of quality control of shipping materials such as storyboards, animatics, and assets.
- Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
- Coordinate archiving activities.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
• Software requirements: Maya, Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
• Ability to work with partner studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
• Minimum 2-3 years of previous TV animation production experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.