The Production Coordinator will aid in the preparation, distribution, and archiving of music and video content from across The Walt Disney Company.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 18, 2022
- Coordinate with DMG Artist & Repertoire, A&R Admin, and DMG Marketing and Distribution team members for preparation, tracking, ordering, delivery, and final storage of physical and digital audio/video assets for commercial distribution; this includes database entries, procurement, and daily tasks in various relevant tools and applications used in research, scheduling, delivery, and storage, for assigned projects.
- Deliver pre-release audio to approved stakeholders.
- Work closely with DMG Marketing and Production Teams to ensure production timelines are met as well as facilitate fulfillment of asset requests.
- Ensure compliance with Asset Management policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year working with a music label, entertainment studio, or streaming service preferably in a production/operations role
- Familiarity with audio and video codecs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced skill with MAC/Parallels, Excel, and Word
- Efficient, excellent time-management skills; this is a FAST-PACED, continually evolving environment
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and a high level of accuracy is critical
- Highly intelligent and adaptable; quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills: very customer service focused
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change the course of action quickly
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- General knowledge of asset database management
- Music and entertainment background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.