QVC's Video Commerce/Studio Production Team has an exciting opportunity for you to become a FULL-TIME Production Coordinator at our live studio in West Chester, PA, reporting to our Coordinating Producers.
Under the direction and leadership of the Coordinating Producer, the On Call Production/Studio Coordinator operates as a member of a studio production team and executes production activities in QVC's studio environments. You will prepare on-set product displays and demonstrations for live (studio and remote) and non-live programming, following show strategy, operational requirements, and safety protocols. You will work with producers, directors, hosts, guests, celebrities, and vendors to confirm, support, and implement the production plan.
Our team provides coverage 22 hours per day! Shifts may start as early as 5am, and end as late as 3am, typically for a 10 hour shift as dictated by the needs of the business, and therefore MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY SHIFT and ANY DAY.
Must be located within approximately 35-40 miles of QVC's headquarters in West Chester, PA as this role is NOT eligible for relocation assistance.***
The Video Commerce/Studio Production team members delight in bringing joy and humanity to shopping. We deliver engaging shopping experiences producing the best of retail, media and social to our customers presenting curated collection of unique products made personal by the power of storytelling.
- Operates in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and makes real-time decisions that directly influence the execution of QVC's live programming to over 95 million U.S. homes.
- Serve as the "eyes and ears" of show producers and directors on the studio floor for show execution; Anticipates, identifies, and communicates issues.
- Control the flow of product and product support materials on set during live program.
- Respond to real-time producer requests and latest needs of live show; Operate with appropriate level of urgency and focus at all times.
- Work with hosts, guests, celebrities, vendors, producers, and directors to confirm, support, and implement the production plan.
- Support producers, directors, talent, and studio staff in execution of production activities.
- Move and position hosts, guests, cameras, and monitors as directed by producers and directors before, during, and after live show.
- Prepare product displays and demonstrations to be used during program.
- Support on-air guests and vendors by providing product samples, demonstration support materials, and set pieces such as chairs and tables.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Media Production, Communication, related field or equivalent background experience required.
- 1+ years of RECENT, and DIRECTLY-RELATED STUDIO PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE in live television/film studio environment, ACTIVELY WORKING ON A LIVE SET in a similar environment and role required.
- Working knowledge of production basics, including lighting, camera blocking, and set movement required.
- Understanding of the technical makeup of a live television studio required.
- Understanding of current health, safety, and fire regulations in a television studio.
- Ability to operate general office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, computer, printer) stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Must be able climb stairs or ladders and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver through tight spaces.
- Ability to listen and communicate through headsets for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to move boxes, props, furniture, product and equipment weighing approximately 5-100bs
Please note: Ability to move to different days and shifts (5am -3am timeframe or 3pm -1am) as dictated by the needs of the business in a live television studio environment required.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.