Brown Bag Films is in search of a Production Coordinator for an ongoing live action television production.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Nov 02, 2022
Nov 21, 2022
Sep 22, 2023
The Production Coordination will assist the production with distro & communication to cast/crew/vendors, call sheet prep, travel bookings, research, COVID protocols, and general production office duties.
This is an in-person role.
Pre-production begins in late November, and shooting begins late January 2023.
Position duration: November 21, 2022 --> September 22, 2023
Shoot and prep dates follow a strictly Monday – Friday schedule.
• Distro all necessary communication to the cast and crew on a daily basis
• Work with vendors to schedule deliveries and services
• Manage and direct daily PA responsibilities
• Scan, track and file all production related documents
• Update production calendar
• Assist in preparing daily production paperwork (Production Reports, ACTRA paperwork, etc.)
• Assist with COVID-19 procedures and preparations
• Must have experience in a production coordinator role
• Must have experience in film and familiarity with all aspects of film and on-set procedures
• High attention to detail with organizational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Final Draft, Fuzzlecheck is an asset
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario Residency.