Reporting to our Coordinating Producer team, the On Call Production operates as a member of a studio production team and executes production activities in QVC's studio environments. You will prepare on-set product displays and demonstrations for live (studio and remote) and non-live programming, following show strategy, operational requirements, and safety protocols.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Sep 08, 2023
Reporting to our Coordinating Producer team, the On Call Production operates as a member of a studio production team and executes production activities in QVC's studio environments. You will prepare on-set product displays and demonstrations for live (studio and remote) and non-live programming, following show strategy, operational requirements, and safety protocols. You will work with producers, directors, hosts, guests, celebrities, and vendors to confirm, support, and implement the production plan.
Must be located within approximately 35-40 miles of QVC's headquarters in West Chester, PA as this role is NOT eligible for relocation assistance.***
Who We Are
The Video Commerce/Studio Production team members delight in bringing joy and humanity to shopping. We deliver engaging shopping experiences producing the best of retail, media and social to our customers presenting curated collection of unique products made personal by the power of storytelling.
- Operates in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and makes real-time decisions that directly impact the execution of QVC's live programming to over 95 million U.S. homes.
- Serve as the "eyes and ears" of show producers and directors on the studio floor for show execution; Anticipates, identifies, and communicates issues.
- Work with hosts, guests, celebrities, vendors, producers, and directors to confirm, support, and execute the production plan.
- Support producers, directors, talent, and studio staff in execution of production activities.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Media Production, Communication, related field or equivalent background experience required.
- 1+ years of RECENT, and DIRECTLY-RELATED STUDIO PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE in live television/film studio environment, ACTIVELY WORKING ON A LIVE SET in a similar environment and role required.
- Working knowledge of production basics, including lighting, camera blocking, and set movement required.
- Understanding of the technical makeup of a live television studio required, as well as knowledge of current health, safety, and fire regulations in a television studio.
- Must be able climb stairs or ladders and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver through tight spaces.
- Ability to listen and communicate through headsets for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to move boxes, props, furniture, product and equipment weighing approximately 5-100bs
Our team provides coverage 22 hours per day! Shifts may start as early as 5am, and end as late as 3am, typically for a 10 hour shift as dictated by the needs of the business, and therefore MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY SHIFT and ANY DAY.
Day, Evening, Overnight