WPHL-TV is looking for a Part Time Production Coordinator! The production coordinator assists and helps plan the execution of all station productions/news and takes a key role writing stories and editing video for our programs.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Feb 08, 2024
WPHL-TV is looking for a Part Time Production Coordinator!
The production coordinator assists and helps plan the execution of all station productions/news and takes a key role writing stories and editing video for our programs. This is a part time position.
- Write news scripts
- Edit news videos using Adobe Premier editing software
- Write web stories for PHL17.com and its social media channels
- Experience with Wordpress and AP style writing
- Maintain a schedule of promotional and news tapings
- Assist morning news team with the booking of guests
- Must be able to work respectfully with others, including, but not limited to news managers, reporters, editors, anchors, engineers, and producers
- Work efficiently under multiple deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to shoot and edit packages is a plus
- College degree with communications or journalism background preferred
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut
- Physically able to carry a minimum of 25 pounds of equipment
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Basic knowledge of cameras
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Strong people skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to work with a diverse group of people
- Note: the station is not easily accessible by public transportation
- Hours for the role are overnight, and will likely be 3:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- This is not an on-air position