Reporting to the Brand Creative Director, the Production Graphic Designer will work closely with Sr. Art Director and Performance Marketing teams to manage and execute high-quality display advertising deliverables across a broad range of projects – including streaming platform assets, performance marketing campaigns, email, social, and other day-to-day tasks.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
May 26, 2023
Reporting to the Brand Creative Director, the Production Graphic Designer will work closely with Sr. Art Director and Performance Marketing teams to manage and execute high-quality display advertising deliverables across a broad range of projects – including streaming platform assets, performance marketing campaigns, email, social, and other day-to-day tasks. The Graphic Designer will be both a subject matter expert and a multi-tasking pro capable of developing exceptional creative for any kind of asset that ranges across web, streaming platforms, and sometimes print.
- Manage and execute production of high-quality display banner ad campaign creative sized to multiple platform specifications, for paid and organic social platforms, streaming app platforms (Roku, FireTV, etc) including poster art, and other branded pieces.
- Be a leader of ADA-compliant design principles across video, web, and streaming platforms: partner closely with platform leads on best practices and relevant data/insights. Develop creative ideas to best support the platform based on testing, feedback and best practices.
- Highly-skilled in photo-retouching, and knowledge of pre-production of final files a must – composites sometimes require combining product images with realistic backgrounds and shadows, well as animated gifs to be used in digital performance-driven marketing channels.
- Strong visual communication skills and be able to think strategically about what drives customer interest and conversion. The designer must be able to translate feedback into creative assets that prioritize marketing goals, while maintaining the brand aesthetic. Must thrive under pressure of a fast-paced environment with changing demands. The designer will help to articulate and communicate effectively with Performance Marketing teams, ensuring alignment for creative direction. Present concepts and creative to leadership and/or cross-functional partners as requested. Problem solve and manage the incorporation of all feedback.
- Manage the creative process from concept through execution and implementation – independently organize and maintain a heavy workload in a fast-paced and changing environment with tight deadlines. Help manage job assignments as necessary to ensure optimal workloads and timely production.
- Partner with copy team to ensure optimal creative and messaging hierarchy that supports creative objectives, brand affinity and drives consumer response.
- Partner with Sr. Art Director to help develop and streamline processes.
- Work with traffic, production and content teams to ensure optimal, timely and streamlined asset execution.
- Keep current with cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience working as a Production Graphic Designer in a retail or agency setting.
- Proven experience developing compelling, on-brand creative for retail marketing and cross-platform campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of ADA-compliant best practices for digital media.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, technical (UX, production), photography, copy and project management teams.
- Exceptional typography skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Highly-skilled in photo retouching, compositing, and pre-production/packaging of final files for delivery.
- Experience working within a large, complex, corporate environment.
- Strong portfolio featuring clean, balanced designs.
- Ability to speak to design techniques; strong understanding of composition, color, imagery and typography.
- In-depth knowledge/experience in Adobe Suite: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects.
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and team mentality.
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional problem solver who can effectively balance business and creative needs.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with ability to effectively partner with all cross-functional teams.
For New York City based roles only: The annual gross base salary range for this position is $65,000-$107,400.