WZTV is seeking a Commercial Production Producer. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, shooting, and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Voice over experience is a plus.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Nashville Area
Jan 05, 2023
Although every day will not look the same, here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Production Producer:
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Production Manager, properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients & sales staff.
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Shoot and edit various types of short & long form projects
- Working knowledge of Adobe programs, i.e.: After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Contribute creatively to the image content for the stations including Promos, Billboards, IDs, snipes, proof of performance and general marketing content as needed
- Produce and distribute outside media content for digital platforms
- Attend special events as needed to represent the stations and support on air talent
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Able to work with others
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to problem solve
- Voice Over experience is a plus
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment more than 40 lbs.
- A college degree is preferred