Work with the Commercial Production Manager to schedule and create projects on time and with client approval.
May 10, 2023
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Commercial Production Manager to schedule and create projects on time and with client approval.
- Create advertising concepts and execute through producing, scriptwriting, shooting, and editing.
- Responsible for each phase of production from conception, scripting, pre-production, and post-production.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience
- Strong videography skills. Knowledge of DSLR cameras is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Experience scripting long-form and short-form projects
- Ability to write and edit commercials that deliver a compelling message.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Understanding of digital marketing and its value to clients
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives, and edit systems
- Strong time management in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment weighing more than 40 lbs.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record