You will have the opportunity to join a creative production team at NBC10 Boston, NBC Sports Boston, Telemundo Boston and NECN as our newest Production Specialist working in our state-of-the-art facility, the NBCU Boston Media Center.
Greater Boston Area
- Setup and maintain All Studios & Newsroom for any production needs. This includes moving set pieces and various pieces of production equipment.
- Assist with mic/IFB setup for any guests or talent used in studios or flash cameras.
- Ability to operate manual cameras (flash cameras, hand-held and Jib camera) in the Boston Media Center as needed. In addition, basic lighting operations and setup.
- Learn/perform assistant director tasks in automated control rooms for all networks
- Learn to Direct smaller productions as needed.
- Assist with setup and working on Remote Productions at different venues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a television production environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in television production or equivalent preferred
- Must have the consistent ability to organize and manage shifting priorities under tight deadlines and in pressure situations. Multi-tasking and adapting quickly to change are necessary traits
- Candidates must submit a resume/cv through www.nbcunicareers.com for consideration
- Must be able and willing to work any 24x7 shift
- Willingness to work long hours including weekends & holidays with short notice
- Flexibility with schedule changes
- Must be willing to work in Needham, MA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate Field Equipment such as cameras, lights, audio gear
- Experience with Remote Productions a plus.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish proficiency a plus
Day, Evening, Overnight