The E.W. Scripps Company is hiring a Program Editor. They will be responsible for editing programs for content and readiness for air to meet company standards.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 25, 2023
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Editing the audio/video of movies and series for time and content
- Segmenting movies/series
- Perform color correction where necessary
- Monitor and correct audio levels
- Closed captioning editing
- Masking /blurring video and editing audio to meet company requirements
- Coordinate assignments with program operations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Previous editing experience with high familiarity of standard editing concepts, practices, and procedures within the television industry.
- Solid judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Fluent in editing software including desired.
- Must be highly organized; detail-oriented and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be dependable, flexible and self-motivated while maintaining a standard of quality and integrity.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekend and evening hours as necessary.