The Project Coordinator - Peacock, is a dynamic, communicative, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the campaign team responsible for developing marketing creative for Peacock.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 19, 2023
This position serves as support to the project management team across one or all of video, print, digital and events. Exceptional communication and prioritization skills required.
This position will report to the Project Manager, Peacock and will be a key contributor to creative, social, brand strategy, press, and marketing teams within the Peacock Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
- Provide administrative support for all facets of the Peacock campaign process, from strategy and production, through to execution and final delivery
- Responsible for setting all key campaign meetings with various stakeholders
- Responsible for all legal and finance paperwork, including NDAs, SOWs and Vendor set-up across both marketing and press
- Responsible for coding marketing and press invoices
- Responsible for maintaining project management systems that keep all cross-functional teams aligned
- 1+ years' experience working on production centric projects
- Attention to detail and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Salary: $47,500 - $60,000