The Project Coordinator, Movies - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project coordination and support towards the creation of compelling movie and brand creative for NBCU’s new streaming platform, Peacock.
Greater New York City Area
Mar 07, 2022
This position will report to the Sr. Project Manager, Movies and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, brand strategy, and marketing teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced growing team, helping to facilitate all marketing requests across video and design.
You will help ensure projects are actioned, requirements are outlined, project statuses are clearly communicated, and all deadlines are met. Guiding projects through the briefing and creative process while assisting internal and external teams in the successful delivering of all creative.
This position requires production management skills across video, print and digital, as well as exceptional organization, and prioritization skills.
- Manage our PM tool Airtable assigning creative, helping to gather information, updating, tracking, and confirming legitimacy of all requests
- Work with multiple teams, including Programming, Scheduling, Product, Marketing Strategy, Development, and Operations, to determine project deliverables, milestones, and durations
- Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.
- Ability to spot risk in a campaign and mitigate and/or escalate as need be
- Lead on delivery dates, helping inform key stakeholders when elements are due/late
- Invoicing and pacing
- Be actively involved in the production process, supporting the PM team by answering questions and helping supply any elements and documentation required
- Meet regularly with Project Managers to ensure all information you have is correct/ up to date
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
- 1+ years' experience supporting production or some demonstrable interest in production
- Experience working within various creative disciplines: copy, design, video
- Solid Project Management skills
- Working knowledge of the creative production process from briefing to delivery
- Understanding of project specs across all mediums (broadcast/social/digital)
- Experience juggling multiple projects at once
- A proficiency or willingness to learn key project management tool Airtable
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Adaptable to change within a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to problem solve
- A passion and or interest in Television and Film
- Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop, and inspire