The Project Manager – Enterprise Solutions will be responsible for managing activities across multiple workstreams in Enterprise Solutions Technology for assigned projects in the Ad Sales and Affiliates workstream.
Paramount is looking for a new Project Manager to join the team!
The Project Manager – Enterprise Solutions will be responsible for managing activities across multiple workstreams in Enterprise Solutions Technology for assigned projects in the Ad Sales and Affiliates workstream. The Project Manager will manage resources, schedules, cross workstream dependencies, issues, risks, and financials throughout the full systems development life cycle.
The Project Manager will work in coordination with the ViacomCBS Tech Lead(s), Technology Integration Management Office (TIMO), Application and Technical Architects, team leads, members, and third-party vendors to successfully manage and complete project activities and deliverables. The selected candidate will also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Coordinate and manage select activities across multiple technology workstreams for assigned projects. This may include select phases of a project, or all phases of delivery.
- Liaise with partners to identify scope, dependencies, and technology solutions to address requirements.
- Establish comprehensive plans required to support overall program delivery. Plans will encompass activities running the full implementation lifecycle for applications in scope, along with architecture, infrastructure, training, communications, and change management where applicable.
- Partner with QA teams to manage all phases of testing, including unit testing within Sprints, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, and performance testing.
- Orchestrate test planning, execution, testing metrics reporting, and defect management
- Manage and lead project teams consisting of onshore and offshore internal / external resources
- Regularly build and present program status to all partners including steering committee members.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business sponsors, key partners, Tech Leads, and project team to establish creditability, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Communicate roles and responsibilities of the project team
- Ensure adequate communication takes place across the organization, from the project team to senior leadership
- Manage risks and issues through to mitigation/closure
- Hold regular program team meetings to ensure day-to-day activities and corresponding deliverables are prioritized, understood by all project resources, and remain on track
- Support Statement of Work creation and approval where applicable for third party vendor engagements
- Collaborating widely with partners and business leads to define and manage cross-functional and project dependencies, achievements, and deliverables
- Manage external vendors (solution/software vendors and/or service providers / system integrators) when applicable
- Work with Tech leads to define and draft strategy presentations
- Proactively perform risk management and identify issues across functions and inter-dependent efforts
- Prioritize and drive project tasks and deliverables to completion, while managing dependencies
- Being willing to ‘roll up sleeves,’ understand the business and technology solutions involved in a project, and contribute towards project deliverables
- Adhere to technology finance processes, including tracking alignment to budgets to include Cost to Achieve, CAPEX/OPEX & alignment savings realization
- 2-3+ years of demonstrated experience managing technology projects involving application configuration, integration, and data conversion.
- Solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of testing methodologies and proven experience running test teams.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Systems, or related IT field required and equivalent work experience.
- PMI and/or Agile Certification preferred
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. ServiceNow PPM, Asana, etc.) and test management tools (e.g. TestRail, HP ALM, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and collaboration skills overall
- At least 5 years of demonstrated Program Delivery experience, with a preferred focus on integration programs including finance, HR, and collaboration technologies.
- Experience with Media and Entertainment industry business processes and supporting technology strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience influencing partners and providing necessary information to support effective decision making
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, evaluate progress and bring in the right partners to reach timely project completion.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, O365, and collaboration tools (e.g., Slack, MS Teams) expertise
- Well versed in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to perform meaningful data analytics and present results to appropriate level of partners, including executives